P.S. I Still Love You

P.S. I Still Love You 
By Jenny Han

Summary:
Lara Jean didn’t expect to really fall for Peter.
She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren’t. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.
When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean’s feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?

4/5 Stars

SPOILER ALERT

This book was the sequel to the book To All the Boys I've Loved Before and I personally liked this one much better than the first. Maybe it was the fact that Josh was barely in it. Maybe it was John McClaren, I don't know. Speaking of John McClaren he was by far the best one out of Peter, Josh and him. I never liked Josh, and Peter was so annoying in this book. I mean seriously, you can not just keep going back to your ex girlfriend and expect your current girlfriend to just be ok with it. He gets mad at Lara Jean for being jealous of Genevieve when he spends practically all of his free time with her. You can not expect Lara Jean to just be ok with it! While Peter was being a jerk, John McClaren was not. Also, he was super sweet and didn't have a crazy ex girlfriend. Yet still, Lara Jean chose Peter. I have absolutely no clue why. My only hope is that in the third book, the lovely John Ambrose McClaren will make an appearance.
- Lily

Want to buy this book? Click Here

Popular posts from this blog

Starr Fall

Mystery Blogger Award Tag

Posting Schedule Update

Followers