Follow

The Maze Runner


The Maze Runner
James Dashner

Summary:

If you ain’t scared, you ain’t human.

When Thomas wakes up in the lift, the only thing he can remember is his name. He’s surrounded by strangers—boys whose memories are also gone.

Nice to meet ya, shank. Welcome to the Glade.

Outside the towering stone walls that surround the Glade is a limitless, ever-changing maze. It’s the only way out—and no one’s ever made it through alive.

Everything is going to change.

Then a girl arrives. The first girl ever. And the message she delivers is terrifying.

5/5 Stars


I loved this book!! It was so good!!! I literally read it and the entire series in a matter of a couple days... I swear once you start reading this book, you will not be able to stop. My favorite character by far was Newt!! Although Minho was a close runner up..... haha RUNNER up!!!!!!!!1!!!! Ahhhh...... And let us not forget about Chuck! CHUCK!! He was so great!!! Anyway this was definitely one of my favorite books, and I would definitely recommend it!
-Lark


The Maze Runner
James Dashner
4.5/5 Stars

SPOILER ALERT (only a little bit)

I also really enjoyed reading this book. I read the whole series but I felt like the series got worse as it went on. The first book was phenomenal and I loved reading it. I brought it with me on a vacation, and I read it all in one day. Newt was the best!!!!! He was definitely my favorite character! Let me just say, I know she doesn't appear until later on in the series, but I hated Brenda and I mean HATED WITH A PASSION. I am sorry to anyone who really liked Brenda but I just never liked her. I think that she could have been a character I liked, but she just was never really developed that well. I felt like she was forced into the story and forced upon Thomas. I personally liked Teresa better. But the best character was BY FAR Newt. I don't know why but I just liked Newt, right from the start. Maybe it was his name, I don't know but I just really liked Newt. I also liked Chuck... ANYWAYS, I really liked the Maze Runner and would definitely recommend it.



-Lily
Want to buy this book? Click here

Popular posts from this blog

Growth and Change are Highly Overrated

Two Hundred Very Short Stories

Starr Fall