Follow

If I Stay

If I Stay
By Gayle Forman


Summary:

Mia had everything: a loving family, a gorgeous, adoring boyfriend, and a bright future full of music and full of choices. Then, in an instant, almost all of that is taken from her. Caught between life and death, between a happy past and an unknowable future, Mia spends one critical day contemplating the only decision she has left--the most important decision she'll ever make.
     Simultaneously tragic and hopeful, this is a romantic, riveting, and ultimately uplifting story about memory, music, living, dying, loving.

4/5 Stars

This book is SO good, right when I got home with this book, I could not wait, and HAD to start reading it. And let me tell you, when you start reading this book, you CANNOT stop. You NEED to know what happens, this book is so heartbreaking and beautifully written. If you are up for reading a sad book, then this is the book for you because IT WILL MAKE YOU CRY. ( even I cried. I know, I know, but really.) ( I never cry in real life, but when I'm reading a book like this, or a sad movie, I WILL CRY.) Speaking of movies, if you read this book and liked it, then definitely watch the movie. It's even more sad than the book. If that's even possible. The scene with the grandpa gets me everytime. -sniff sniff- anyway, one thing that I didn't like about the book was how she kept talking about how she was SO different from her family because she liked classical music and they liked rock & roll.... I think she was being just a BIT dramatic... but besides that, I would recommend this book.
-Lark


Popular posts from this blog

Growth and Change are Highly Overrated

Two Hundred Very Short Stories

Starr Fall