Follow

New Books: First Comes Love, The Girl On The Train



Update:

Hello people! I just recently got these two books, so be expecting reviews on them soon! I've heard The Girl On the Train is pretty good, so I'm pretty excited to read it! I actually never heard of First Comes Love, but I was at an airport, and I wanted to get some books, and it looked pretty, soooo. Except for the back............unfortunately I did not look at the back before I bought it... there is a huge picture of the author on the ENTIRE back side of the book, and I mean, it's not like she looks bad or anything, BUT ummmm..................... but anyway, I'd like to know what you guys think about these books too!
-Lark

Also, this is what the back of the book looks like:

Popular posts from this blog

Growth and Change are Highly Overrated

Two Hundred Very Short Stories

Starr Fall