Follow

Mystery Blogger Award Tag

Extra post this week!
So, on Friday, we were nominated for this mystery blogger award tag by the wonderful, lovely, Chloe and her blog Fictional Fetish.  We really would like to thank you, because being a relatively new and unknown blog we are really glad that you included us in this tag! The tag was created originally by Okoto Enigma.

Rules:
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)


Three Facts About Us

1. My two FAVORITE candies are kazoozles which are now for some reason called sweet tart ropes. They tried to rerelease them as if they were a new thing, BUT I KNEW! Also, the Haribo mini gummy frogs. They are the best thing in the entire world but i can't find them ANYWHERE! I have been searching and I can't find them except on amazon! Did they stop making them? Are they a seasonal thing? WHERE ARE THEY

2. My favorite tv shows are American Horror Story (season one is the best!), Gilmore Girls (Jess is my favorite character!!!) and Tiny House Big Living. I could never actually live in a tiny house because I basically hoard things (books included), but I LOVE watching tiny house shows. I don't know why but they are the best.

3. Ok lastly, here is a fun story about how Lark and I started our blog. We both always liked to read, so we decided to start a book club. See the problem was that we have no other friend that are as "dedicated" (some might say addicted) to reading as we are, so our book club was just us. It was a book club with only two members (also some random other person that joined us on goodreads and I still have no idea how she found it LOVE YOU E!). Our first bookclub book was All the Bright Places and after we read it, we decided to post our thoughts on it on this a blog rather than a bookclub where no one would ever see it. So, this lovely blog was born. By the way, the bookclub still exists so join it!
-Lily

1. My favorite candy is Reese's peanut butter cups. Lily HATES them but they are my favorite.

2. My favorite tv show BY FAR is Untold Stories of the ER.  

3. Lark and Lily aren't our real names! We chose Lark and Lily because it is a bird and a flower like Finch and Violet in All the Bright Places, which was our first review and our first book club book. PLEASE JOIN OUR BOOK CLUB!
-Lark

Questions From Fictional Fetish 
1. What are your top 3 favourite books?
(This is in no order)
All the Bright Places, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer Series, and The Hunger Games Series. I don't really know if that last one is still one of my favorites. I read it a long time ago and LOVED it but I haven't read it again since.
(This is also in no order)
This is really hard, but some of my favorites are All the Bright Places, Cinder, and The Maze Runner
2. What is your favorite book-to-movie adaptation?
I don't know... I mean obviously the Harry Potter movies. Maybe the Hunger Game movies? At least the first two.
Harry Potter
3. If you could be a character in the Harry Potter world, who would you be?
I mean I would say Luna because she doesn't care what anyone thinks and she is a Ravenclaw and I am a Ravenclaw so you know... But I feel like everyone says Luna. I always liked Remus but I don't know how I feel about the whole lycanthropy thing soooooo.
I would say Harry Potter because I mean he is pretty cool, but he does have to fight Voldemort and I don't know if I'm up for that. So I guess Hermione. 
4. What song best describes your life right now?
Dominick The Italian Christmas Donkey song. I heard this on the radio when they were playing Christmas songs and I just have to say, this is my new favorite christmas song.
I don't really know. That's hard...
5. If you had to eat a book, what book would you eat?
I don't know... A short one? Or maybe a brightly colored one, like Illuminae. Or one made out of rice paper.
Yeah, probably a short one. I mean how enjoyable could eating a book be? It better if it's shorter.

Our Nominations 
As I mentioned before, we are a somewhat new blog and therefore don't have any blog "friends" so instead we are nominating blogs that we just happen to like!
1. Confessions of a Book Addict
2. Green Bean Teen Queen
3. The Cozy Reading Corner
4. In Bed With Books
5. The Tree Of Books
We know that it isn't 10 to 20 BUT WE TRIED!

Our Questions
1. If you could pick any book and be able to change its cover, what book would you choose and what would you change it to?

2. If you had to get rid of one of your books on your shelf, what would it be?

3. What do you think is the worst book-to-movie adaptation? (A little inspiration from Fictional Fetish on that one)

4. What do you think is the best book with the most disappointing ending?

5. Ok now for the weird question: Would you rather have the power to fly, but at the speed of a butterfly? Or the have the power to smell the future? Not see the future. Only be able to smell things that will happen in future. 

Links to Our Best Posts
These may not be our best posts, but they are our favorites!
All the Bright Places
Unwind
Nerve
Rebel of the Sands
The Forgetting

Popular posts from this blog

Starr Fall

Two Hundred Very Short Stories

The Liebster Award 2017