I Am Number Four

I Am Number Four
By Pittacus Lore

Summary:
Nine of us came here. We look like you. We talk like you. We live among you. But we are not you. We can do things you dream of doing. We have powers you dream of having. We are stronger and faster than anything you have ever seen. We are the superheroes you worship in movies and comic books--but we are real.

Our plan was to grow, and train, and become strong, and become one, and fight them. But they found us and started hunting us first. Now all of us are running. Spending our lives in shadows, in places where no one would look, blending in. We have lived among you without you knowing.

But they know.

They caught Number One in Malaysia.
Number Two in England.
And Number Three in Kenya.
They killed them all.

I am Number Four.

I am next.

4.5/5 Stars

ok.ok. let me start off by saying that this is not a horrible book. I know that a ton of the reviews on Goodreads are 1 star, but honestly don't listen to them IT'S GOOD. Like I had my skepticisms before I read it, not gonna lie, but it's way better than it sounds. It is SO action packed, you will never be bored.... Unless you're one of those people on Goodreads... Anyway.. THIS BOOK has all of my favorite qualities!! If you like action, sci-fi, or romance then THIS is the book for you!! Like if a book has aliens in it, how bad could it possibly be? I mean really, even if they're bad aliens, the mere existence of aliens in the book boosts it up at least a star... Okay, also I would like to address the issue of the characters. One review I read said that the characters were dull................? um excuse me? Like ughhhh. speaking of the characters, Henriiiiiiiiiiiiiii yasss. Ok I'm done. Okay, lemme just summarize the book for some of you guys that are skeptical... Aliens with superpowers pretending to be humans, that are being hunted and murdered by EVIL aliens (also pretending to be humans) .... like someone please explain to be why you would not want to read that????? I'm waiting...... That's right I thought not.
-Lark

Popular posts from this blog

Starr Fall

Mystery Blogger Award Tag

Posting Schedule Update

Followers